More Ryanair cuts at Cork Airport?

The evening (19:30) Stansted-Cork flight is not bookable in the summer. For London PROCcers, this is going to mean some expensive weekends home, with the Aer Lingus, Easyjet and Ryanair from Getwick flights being very full on a Friday...

D'oriel said:
Well,

My flights for Easter were £1 Heathrow to Cork, and £3 Cork to Heathrow.

Dandy.
The point is that with a 25% cut in peak capacity, coming home for the weekend for cheap will become a thing of the past.

D'oriel said:
Always the optimist.
Well, it's part of a general campaign to alert people to how shabbily Cork has been treated by the current government. People in London should raise this as a concern with family back home.

The government will lose a seat in North Central because of boundary changes. South Central and South West are among the most marginal in the country. Unfortunately, they just assume that the bulk of people will vote for them because their family always did/because it's great to have a cabinet minister like Micheal Martin (even though he has done fuck-all for the city).

Perhaps it's just the time of the day, and the shitty morning I've had, but i find it very hard to care.

I'm sure I could, but likely to be in the afternoon.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

UCC Music Recitals

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼