Minor Hurling 2022

Any news on what personnel made the current Cork minor squad? I heard the panel was cut to 34 last week.

Daniel Twomey of Grenagh is another hurler who is capable at this level who hasn't been mentioned on here, I don't know is he involved though, does anyone know who made the cut?

bluesball

As far as I know Cian Buckley is the only Cork minor panelist involved with ROCCO. Last year's Cork minors Kevin Lyons and William Buckley are also with this ROCCO team.

I was informed the Cork minors defeated Kilkenny last Sunday away by 5 points. I assume both teams were missing players especially Kilkenny with St. Kieran's playing in the AI Colleges final next week.

Cork defeated Offaly in Tullamore last Saturday. They were behind 5 or 6 points at half-time after playing against the strong breeze but made a few changes and with the elements in the 2nd half ended up winning the game comfortably.

They play Kerry in Tralee on April 5th in the championship 1st round. I suppose the panel will be cut to 24/25 players around 2 weeks before championship.

Have watched the Cork Rebel Og Regional development hurling Squads at u14 and u15 over last 6 months or so. Some great young lads coming through in all positions from all around the county. There have been two cuts to the squads and now they are in serious training. Some games due to be played on 26 March at CIT. Certainly worth going up to see the feeder teams for the minor team playing. The system does appear to be producing a continuous feeder of good players and coming through the clubs.

Have watched the Cork Rebel Og Regional development hurling Squads at u14 and u15 over last 6 months or so. Some great young lads coming through in all positions from all around the county. There have been two cuts to the squads and now they are in serious training. Some games due to be played on 26 March at CIT. Certainly worth going up to see the feeder teams for the minor team playing. The system does appear to be producing a continuous feeder of good players and coming through the clubs.

Great to hear.

Watching the colleges All Ireland here. Have to say the standard of defending is top notch.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

John Cooper Clarke

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼