Michael O'Leary v Declan Ganley, Primetime tonight

Their both going to be debating on Matt Coopers show on today fm this evening. Hes having a lisbon special with loads of debates and guests.

Should be good listening when im stuck in traffic later on.

O'leary odds on to destroy Ganley with facts while Ganley uses smokescreens and his deliberate misintepretation of certain aspects of the treaty to misleed and scare people into voting no.

Great TV tonight tho..

Their both going to be debating on Matt Coopers show on today fm this evening. Hes having a lisbon special with loads of debates and guests.

Should be good listening when im stuck in traffic later on.

O'leary odds on to destroy Ganley with facts while Ganley uses smokescreens and his deliberate misintepretation of certain aspects of the treaty to misleed and scare people into voting no.

Great TV tonight tho..
You think O'Leary is any better with FACTS? Two peas in a pod that pair.

I wonder will O'Leary stick to Lisbon or will he start looking at a political career. He has said he only wants a few more years at Ryanair, but it's hard to imagine him actually retiring. He'd probably fit in quite nicely among the right-wing of Fine Gael.

I wonder will O'Leary stick to Lisbon or will he start looking at a political career. He has said he only wants a few more years at Ryanair, but it's hard to imagine him actually retiring. He'd probably fit in quite nicely among the right-wing of Fine Gael.

Fine Gael are a central party, maybe slightly leaning to the right, but I certainly wouldn't consider them right wing! He would fit in with the PD's if they were still around! O Leary is brilliant - would love to get him into the HSE!

Fine Gael are a central party, maybe slightly leaning to the right, but I certainly wouldn't consider them right wing! He would fit in with the PD's if they were still around! O Leary is brilliant - would love to get him into the HSE!

Fine Gael have three distinct sections - liberal, right-wing and rural.

The right-wing went quiet for a while because they mostly joined the PDs, but now the PDs don't exist, they're back. I'd put TDs like Leo Varadkar and Lucinda Creighton out in that right-wing bloc.

While, I'd accept that they are largely centrists, they are the most right-wing of the mainstream Irish political parties now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : Susan O' Neill

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼