Men

I'm sick of men with their terrible threads on PROC man flu, better pay and better representation in the workplace. At least they'll be dead before us am I right ladies?

I'm sick of men with their terrible threads on PROC man flu, better pay and better representation in the workplace. At least they'll be dead before us am I right ladies?

Well you know the answer to the old mystery "Why do men die younger then their wives?"

And the answer is "Because they want too."

Nothing about the threads that have half nude me being degraded in.

One rule for the wimins and one for men.
Did you feel objectified?

The wimminz on here love a bit of the old objectification. Of course one picture of a nicely formed pair if breasts and you'd swear you were after shitting in their organic fairtrade granola.

With nudey pics. This place is very grim at times.

tis not just women that think that....not for a nano-second do I consider quite a few 'men' here as typical of the men I know/have known in my working life, far from it. One glance at some of the threads posed by some of these critters is enough to make anyone wince.In truth what is sometimes posted they'd be decked in a heartbeat in Bar...As someone else posted thankfully they are not all like that here either. We know who they are.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Rock Bar, Gillabbey St.

19th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼