Marina Market to go BANG?

I think if you've seen one market you've seen them all at this stage and I would say the Marina Market is no different. I find it fairly ordinary and uninspiring.
Well excuse me your majesty.
Us mere peasants must be fooled by all the shiny lights and decorations.

You’re a trader in the city, aren’t you?

Marina Market is one of the best things to happen to Cork city. Vibrant, diverse and very laid back vibe down there. There's no tracksuited 'element' shouting and fighting either which is surprising. Probably blessed there's no bus route near enough to bring them down there and it's just small local businesses too, sucks love big brands that theyve seen on telly like McDonalds and Paddypowers.

They don't like different and the MM is definitely different.

Tommy No Bobs has redeemed himself no end. He should run for office.

I think it's about time that the exit from the magic roundabout to the Kinsale Road should be blocked off and traffic diverted in the City Link with a left turn at the Park and Ride junction.

That entire stretch of road seems to backed up constantly now all year around and its wrong that the tail backs on it are impacting on what is one of the busiest intersections in the Country.
The plan is to close off access from the roundabout to general traffic as part of the BusConnects works.

What were you expecting !
Well excuse me your majesty.
Us mere peasants must be fooled by all the shiny lights and decorations.

You’re a trader in the city, aren’t you?

It was exactly as I expected.
A coffee place, a pizza spot, a place that does falafel etc etc, tarted up fast food, Lots of jargon with words like "organic" and "smashed" on show. Over priced. Seen it all before.
Don't take it personally lads, it's just my opinion. It's just a food court basically that sells slightly fancier fast food. It's grand. A bigger version of the Wilton/Ballincollig markets.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼