Logic, Pro-Tools, Cubase, or Nuendo?

which is best?, and why?

The new version of logic is excellent. They halved the price and streamlined the interface so there's no more multiple windows. You get everything you need in one package. There's nothing else like the Sculptor synth and the Ultrabeat drum machine on the market. There's a huge bank of effects, synths and samples included. And it's now much easier to use than it was before.

i'm looking more for audio recording, because I already use ableton and reason for beatz...

i just want something with good quality recording and wave editing, and tasty FX - reverb (especially), compression, etc.

i use ProTools and it seems ideal for what ur looking for. but... the effects that comes as standard with ProTools are a lil lacking and ud definitely need some extra plugin suites. I wreckn logic because u can do all the edits and have some nice plugins at ur fingertips, all included in LogicPro...

i use ProTools and it seems ideal for what ur looking for. but... the effects that comes as standard with ProTools are a lil lacking and ud definitely need some extra plugin suites. I wreckn logic because u can do all the edits and have some nice plugins at ur fingertips, all included in LogicPro...

was thinking logic alright... I used cubase years ago, but don't think it's an option now... cheers!

New Pro Tools

I use Logic for post production and recording, tis pretty good, a bit fiddly. Theres a new Pro Tools out though and there after challenging Logic in a lot of areas (MIDI, FX etc) so check that out before you buy.

protools is more for audio recording than electronic midi based production and nuendo is geared towards video editing.

Is it really? We've just started using these programmes in college and we've just been using Nuendo for recording radio shows. I hadn't realised it was a video editing programme.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼