Little things that are immensely satisfying

Erra you deserve a few sups. You've a few years yet till it tells on you

Nah it's annoying me now when I look at my bank balance. Awful waste of money. I've completely cut out hotel stays as well unless necessary. The last few years I was spending a few hundred quid on hotels almost every month. Was away with herself for a weekend in November but that's been our only Christmas getaway

Nah it's annoying me now when I look at my bank balance. Awful waste of money. I've completely cut out hotel stays as well unless necessary. The last few years I was spending a few hundred quid on hotels almost every month. Was away with herself for a weekend in November but that's been our only Christmas getaway
My wife was nagging me abut the amount of money spent on hotel breaks , il bring her on the next one to keep her
quiet,

I can't remember the last time I stayed in a hotel. It's not like before with that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Psychology And Literature: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 3pm

More events ▼