Little things that are immensely satisfying

I think there's more satisfaction in a post 10 pints and kebab scutter that can only be followed by a long hot shower where you question your life choices.

Every point in that scenario is unsatisfying except for the immediate relief that comes after the shit volcano

No fear of it ^
Impacted free!! I can sit down again. Don't ever take for granted going for a poop

Took a walk around the atlantic pond before i went into the pairc today, There walking towards me was michael martin,
A nod of the head and a hows it going? were exchanged, At that moment i thought of soundman and smiled.
Went into where?

Right that's it, always considered you a nice bloke but our friendship is now terminated..

*Jimmy is a mucksavage*

Took a walk around the atlantic pond before i went into the pairc today, There walking towards me was michael martin,
A nod of the head and a hows it going? were exchanged, At that moment i thought of soundman and smiled.
Did you ask him about that property in his wife's name?

I thought there was a cabinet meeting today to finalize the budget?

Can women not own property now?

Sounds like we've got a vile misogynist in our midst
They can but another FFer had to go when it was revealed he had many properties, came under a storm of criticism and had to go, not saying the Taoiseach should go but it is ammunition for the opposition and it gives creditability to those that say the gvt is corrupt. I suppose It's different when It's 18 properties instead of just the one.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼