Lexus Lights For Vw Bora

Hang_Sandwich said:
depends really on the colour of your side repeaters, what type of headlights and wheels you have, but yeah i'd say smoked would be best, also a kamei grill can make a VW

where can i get a kamei grill?they expensive?

maggot said:
Smoked would be nice and just get clear side repeaters.

Would the GTI lights not fit in?
They're nice like.

what tail lights i'm sure they would but i wouldn't bother - E-codes for the head llights they look savage on VW's

Hang_Sandwich said:
pic of the tracer wheels on a VW

bora-003-01-gr.jpg
Those alloys are unreal alright

Hang_Sandwich said:
Hella - smoked or clears - don't mind lexus lights you don't drive a lexus
don't mind wolfrace wheels what you need is something more unique deep wheels look savage on VW's something like 17" Tracer high polish Tech 2 deep dish wheels. also if you wanted to fully kit it out visually i'd go for Projektzwo front bumper and side skirts and something like a reiger rear bumper some smoked E-code headlights and a boser style bonnet - now that would be pretty sweet

Already have side skirts but any picture of smoked E-code headlights and a boser style bonnet?interested in those too

deadringer said:
Already have side skirts but any picture of smoked E-code headlights and a boser style bonnet?interested in those too

16090009.jpg

043eb0cdaea7877c1c3f12f7a2b332c8.jpg

personally i'd get a standard boser style not a carbon fiber as carbon fiber hoods rarely fit properly and you'll have to be fucking around with bonnet pins

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼