Leo Varadkar

Good riddance to the bollix.
But fuck me like, Simple Simon Harris as potentially the next Taoiseach.... the same gobshite who thought that Covid19 was a follow on from Covid18!
Where do we get these eejits.

Lots of shouting on virgin media tonight show between Carthy and Fionnan Sheehan, Carthy said FG will annoint a new leader,
Sheehan said that was a bit rich coming From SF who have never elected a leader via a vote,

And as ever Fionnan Sheehan lies when it comes to trying to have a pop at Sinn Féin

Biden has called Xi a dictator, China has the second biggest economy and is forecast to become the biggest in the next two years.

In 1990 70% of the population lived in extreme poverty, it's at zero now.
In 2001 just 3% had a middle income but now that has risen to 55% with millions more expected to reach that standard of living in the next few years.
All true. But not quite amounting to using a country's wealth "for the good of the people". For the good of the Party perhaps. Uyghur, Tibetan and Hong Kong people are certainly not included.

Could it be said that Leo's finest moments were during Covid.
It could also in my opinion have given him a false sense of infallibility when he was able to impose any restrictions he saw fit.
He deviated from Nphet advice also which wasn't a good look.

Had a couple of pints celebrating last night but I can honestly say LV didn't even cross my mind. We'd just won a cup and were celebrating - no champagne in the cup though. It was a bar on the northside right enough but not The Homer.

Glen Rovers are rising again?? Good news for Cork hurling!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼