Leo Varadkar

Lots of shouting on virgin media tonight show between Carthy and Fionnan Sheehan, Carthy said FG will annoint a new leader,
Sheehan said that was a bit rich coming From SF who have never elected a leader via a vote,

Wasn't Varadkar even against gay marriage at one stage?
He was always speaking out of both sides of his mouth, just another politican but was way out of his depth as a leader, he was not mature enough and lacked statesmanship as seen by his various actions last few years. I did kind of feel sorry for him yesterday as he was clearly emotional but he is far better off sitting in the back benches now.
Rumours of Mcdowell starting a centre right lening party would get serious traction .
FG are going to get obliterated. Listening to a chap last night saying FF are like the messers at the back of the class who get detention when caught out.
FG are like the prefects at the top of the class who want a caining on top of the detention.
John Waters put it well FF will have their corruption tents at the Galway races but at least their will be a bit of crack at it. 😀
He also highlighted Varadkars resigning straight after his trip trip to the White House where he actually did one good thing in highlighting the Palestinian genocide, didn't go down too well over their I'd say.

Pretty crass comments. The type of think you'd expect from the hard left more so than the social wokey party.

"The writing is on the wall for this government, even the Taoiseach can see that.They’re failing on so many fronts. In housing, health, climate - the list goes on and on and on.A new Fine Gael Taoiseach isn’t going to fix that. We need a new government. We need an election."

Which comments exactly do you find to be crass?

Wasn't Varadkar even against gay marriage at one stage?
He was always speaking out of both sides of his mouth, just another politican but was way out of his depth as a leader, he was not mature enough and lacked statesmanship as seen by his various actions last few years. I did kind of feel sorry for him yesterday as he was clearly emotional but he is far better off sitting in the back benches now.
Rumours of Mcdowell starting a centre right lening party would get serious traction .
FG are going to get obliterated. Listening to a chap last night saying FF are like the messers at the back of the class who get detention when caught out.
FG are like the prefects at the top of the class who want a caining on top of the detention.
John Waters put it well FF will have their corruption tents at the Galway races but at least their will be a bit of crack at it. 😀
He also highlighted Varadkars resigning straight after his trip trip to the White House where he actually did one good thing in highlighting the Palestinian genocide, didn't go down too well over their I'd say.

He certainly spoke out in the Dáil AGAINST gay marriage. The guy is a Grade A liar and fraud and a lot of people who previously might have voted FG just couldn't trust him.

What have Cairns and her party achieved in their entire existence? Zero is the answer they've spent 2 dail terms waffling about the dead in the water sláinte care.

Attacking FG wouldn't exactly be in SD's interests if they want to succeed in attracting transfers.

Because FG got such a huge first preference vote that their transfers could bring in a lot of SD candidates is it? 🤔

Rumour has it SoundMan is on his 5th bottle of Champagne up in the Homer Bar, he hasn't stopped celebrating since Leo's announcement

"I haven't been this happy since I survived the sinking of the Titanic", 140 year old SoundMan was quoted as saying.

Had a couple of pints celebrating last night but I can honestly say LV didn't even cross my mind. We'd just won a cup and were celebrating - no champagne in the cup though. It was a bar on the northside right enough but not The Homer.

MLMD was asked on RTE if Leo did anything good in his time as leader of the country,the best she could come up with was that he was the countries youngest leader.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼