Leo Varadkar

The Shinner outrage on twitter is off the charts, The Good Friday Agreement was called Sunningdale for slow learners, was that an ableist comment too?

I have no time for Varadkar btw.

You use the words "retard" and "retarded" here all the time.

Glass houses an all that...

So what? This is an anonymous satirical website and Im not the Taoiseach.

You cant differentiate between Palestinians and Syrians then lie about it when called on it. Glass houses indeed.

I know you're a committed blueshirt but surely even you can see that this oaf is an albatross around the neck of Fine Gael election chances.

So what? This is an anonymous satirical website and Im not the Taoiseach.

I know you're a committed blueshirt but surely even you can see that this oaf is an albatross around the neck of Fine Gael election chances.

I am in no way a committed blueshirt, nor am I defending Leo on this. He was 100% wrong in his language.

You are too, though, and it is hypocritical in the extreme to take issue with his language and thrn try to defend your own use of the same language.

I am in no way a committed blueshirt, nor am I defending Leo on this. He was 100% wrong in his language.

You are too, though, and it is hypocritical in the extreme to take issue with his language and thrn try to defend your own use of the same language.

You dont police my language on here you oaf.

Go invent a newspaper article that magically excuses your oh so casual racism.

:lol!:

Surprised at him.
The purpose of using those words is to connect with Mallon / SDLP / SF criticism to deflect from their electoral gains in LE23. Politically you'd expect him to do that, even if it didn't work for the DUP in these elections.
The surprise is that being social media savvy and almost running an SM campaign that rides the wave of the latest hip thing.....no one on his team said, point might be valid ( open to interpretation) but the words might be problematic in 2023.

It's like, as I said a few days ago, he's behaving like an SU Pres having the lols as opposed to the Taoiseach of Ireland.

Surprised at him.
The purpose of using those words is to connect with Mallon / SDLP / SF criticism to deflect from their electoral gains in LE23. Politically you'd expect him to do that, even if it didn't work for the DUP in these elections.
The surprise is that being social media savvy and almost running an SM campaign that rides the wave of the latest hip thing.....no one on his team said, point might be valid ( open to interpretation) but the words might be problematic in 2023.

It's like, as I said a few days ago, he's behaving like an SU Pres having the lols as opposed to the Taoiseach of Ireland.

He has always a staggeringly arrogant and divisive figure. Its just more to the fore with him being back in the hotseat .

Luckily for him his rivals are comically inept. McEntee is actually being touted as leadership material. The mind boggles.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼