Lennox's Chipper

Tbh, Stuffy. I haven't had Supermac's in years, but love their normal sausages (not battered) and their chicken looks tasty.

And, yes onlookers. I am a mere peasant.
Who cares about onlookers? I didn't know Supermacs did sausages? Not had them. I usually get a snack box and curry sauce with a vanilla milkshake. Other choice would be Mighty Mac with large curry chips.
The odd time as a snack I'd have two cheesburgers. I like the fact they make it fresh in front of you. The 5 oz ain't bad either actually.
I don't fancy the breast in a bun much. They've come a long way since Eyre Square and GAA heads slurping mayo on their stubble 2 am

Tbh, Stuffy. I haven't had Supermac's in years, but love their normal sausages (not battered) and their chicken looks tasty.

And, yes onlookers. I am a mere peasant.
Had supermacs twice in my life
Both disappointing affairs
Portlaoise and Galway
Snack box effort In Galway
Practically inedible,
In portlaoise some sort of a burger meal,mediocre tbh,
As I Only eat shite on rare occasions I was surprised how bland it tasted on both places,
Yet go to any bog standard chipper and you'd nearly always get a decent bag of chips,
My treat when I'm travelling to an away CCFC match,
Like today in Wexford I'll not go near any McD's or supermacs but hope to find a good chipper or a decent sandwich job
Ref Lennox's on bandon Rd
Wouldn't go in there after a bad experience years OTW to Dublin to a city match,
Brought my young son in there before we hopped on the family bus - ordered a snack box between us- dry chicken ,hard chips
Dino's in Bisopstown out up a nice fish n chips

Had supermacs twice in my life
Both disappointing affairs
Portlaoise and Galway
Snack box effort In Galway
Practically inedible,
In portlaoise some sort of a burger meal,mediocre tbh,
As I Only eat shite on rare occasions I was surprised how bland it tasted on both places,
Yet go to any bog standard chipper and you'd nearly always get a decent bag of chips,
My treat when I'm travelling to an away CCFC match,
Like today in Wexford I'll not go near any McD's or supermacs but hope to find a good chipper or a decent sandwich job
Ref Lennox's on bandon Rd
Wouldn't go in there after a bad experience years OTW to Dublin to a city match,
Brought my young son in there before we hopped on the family bus - ordered a snack box between us- dry chicken ,hard chips
Dino's in Bisopstown out up a nice fish n chips
Dinos Btown is decent

Depends which Dinos can be very hit and miss… Ballincollig woeful Kinsale top nosh…
Re Kinsale Dino's, the Angus Grill was there before it and my brother spent a summer working there in the 70s....but wouldn't eat anything out of it 😂 That said they did the best potato pies I've tasted.... plus they used to fill the chip bag with a trowel !

Re Kinsale Dino's, the Angus Grill was there before it and my brother spent a summer working there in the 70s....but wouldn't eat anything out of it 😂 That said they did the best potato pies I've tasted.... plus they used to fill the chip bag with a trowel !
I spent a Summer working there too. I was 17

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Today @ 4pm

More events ▼