Laminate flooring

Can I burn it? I'm taking up the floor in the new gaf , but was told by the painter that i can burn it instead? Painters are usually solid for advice

Can I burn it? I'm taking up the floor in the new gaf , but was told by the painter that i can burn it instead? Painters are usually solid for advice

I don't know for sure but I thought if you have a sealed multifuel stove, you could burn anything. If it's an open fire, you need to be careful of toxic fumes from processed/painted wood.

Painters are dishonest brah. Their job is to quite literally hide things, paint over cracks etc.

Their whole lifestyle revolves around hiding things.

I don't know for sure but I thought if you have a sealed multifuel stove, you could burn anything. If it's an open fire, you need to be careful of toxic fumes from processed/painted wood.

You could burn it in a sealed stove but it would be like burning plastic in terms of the thick black smoke.

Offer the flooring to someone here.

Great for a kids room (wax crayons not included) or utility room.

Also great for under garden swings if you sand it down to a good grip (not slippery when wet) and drill it through.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Mike Rice: Nasty Character

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼