Ladies Football AI Final

Unreal performance. Will go down as one of the greatest GAA achievements. Hats off to Dublin also, they brought the game to a whole new level in the last 5 years and also to Mick Bohan who was incredibly gracious in defeat. What a group of players. No excuses given whatsoever.

A few of the Dubs got away with tackles around the head & neck area. If it wasn't the final, I suspect a few cards would have been flashed.

A great win for Meath. Their forwards were so much more clinical than those of the Dubs - particularly in the first half.

Meath showed how to defend in depth and then launch lightning attacks. I hope Ronan McCarthy was watching.

Great game congats to meath,just wondering did the cork girls throw it away or would dublin have still beaten them

Good question - did Dubs think that title was theirs facing Meath who are just out of intermediate grade? Would they have been more "switched on" from the start if they were facing Cork?

Good question - did Dubs think that title was theirs facing Meath who are just out of intermediate grade? Would they have been more "switched on" from the start if they were facing Cork?

Had to be, they're only humans at the end of the day. As soon as Meath beat Cork, it had to be in their heads that their main rivals were gone and "we should win". No matter how much you try, there had to be some sort of complacency.

I feel like Dublin might have had the measure of Cork from the last few years. Meath brought something very different getting bodies back and then breaking extremely quick.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

In Da F House

Levis Corner House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼