Kylian Mbappe - The Prince who'll become King

Df6R38SX4AEV0EM.jpg

When King Pele tweets you and says you have everything to surpass his achievements, you know it's time for your own PROC SF thread, hands down

When king Pele

@Pele
· 14h

If Kylian keeps equalling my records like this I may have to dust my boots off again... // Se o @KMbappe continuar a igualar os meus records assim, eu vou ter que tirar a poeira das minhas chuteiras novamente...#WorldCupFinal https://twitter.com/KMbappe/status/1018558537654505472

Unearthed on the PROC by Cloudy years ago

From Paris banlieues to the top of the world (KD posted that one yesterday, it's been doing the rounds for about 2 years), a bit like Henry (and many more), who was from les Ulis

6f30e0e1-ab9d-4347-a12a-55919b389eb2-1-e1531389057710.jpg

Hope he goes on and dominate world football for the next 10-15 years...continuing with the same attitude and making sure he keeps surrounding himself with the right people will be key to that

DiNv0HBX4AAcYyg.jpg

Some classic Langer Dan to kick off this thread :lol!:

Modric can have the 'ballon d'or', no probs, it'd be fully deserved

Mbappe & Grizou will take the WC, sounds like a good plan to me

Mbappe will collect few ballons d'or later in his career, no rush

Lol, he scores a couple against an appalling Argentina defence and now hes going to win a few Ballon d'ors?

Delusional m8.

:lol!:

Sig material right here

He'll win more Ballons d'or than ManYoo win PL titles with Jose

He's the next superstar buddy, 19 only, we'll be talking about him for the next 12-15 years

DiKNHzbX4AIdGN8.jpg

He's a very exciting player for sure Marco, but I wouldn't be getting too carried away with anything Pele says.

Ask Nicky Butt, the best player in the world at one stage, according to the great man ;)

He's a very exciting player for sure Marco, but I wouldn't be getting too carried away with anything Pele says.

Ask Nicky Butt, the best player in the world at one stage, according to the great man ;)

I know yeah, i'd still have started an MBappe thread if Pele didn't say anything...Diego also talks shit 99% of the time :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Darren K

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼