Kuala Lumpur Airport

Anybody been through here?

Just lookin at flights there and can save myself close to €500 euro by making a 20hour stop there between flights..is it a good airport with decent facalities? Is there much to go out and about to do? Is the place expensive and would i be bettet forking over the €500 and give it a miss?

Any help at all is appriciated!

Anybody been through here?

Just lookin at flights there and can save myself close to €500 euro by making a 20hour stop there between flights..is it a good airport with decent facalities? Is there much to go out and about to do? Is the place expensive and would i be bettet forking over the €500 and give it a miss?

Any help at all is appriciated!

Its a really nice airport as airports go - big new building with the usual stash of shops/restaurants etc

20 hours will be a bitch in any airport unless they have a lounge you can pay a few quid to go into - not sure if KL has, in fact they dont from memory

you should head on to the city, get yourself a bowl of spicy noodles

+ 1

I stopped over in Kuala Lumpur for 18-20 hours on the way to New Zealand. Travelled into the city, got a cheap room, slept for 5-6 hours (set the alarm), head out to explore the city for another 5-6 hours and back to the airport for a couple of beers before the next leg of the journey.

Would definitely save the 500 euros if I could.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼