kids and social distancing

I've two kids.

I want to let them out and play with their friends, but they come back and are worried that none of their friends are social distancing.

Should kids be social distancing or is it OK and should we just drive on?

If they cannot go back to school because schools are not ready for social distancing, surely we need to be more protective of kids now, no?

I've two kids.

I want to let them out and play with their friends, but they come back and are worried that none of their friends are social distancing.

If they cannot go back to school because schools are not ready for social distancing, surely we need to be more protective of kids now, no?

28l50b.jpg

I've two kids.

Relax, my kids have been out with their friends for the last 2 weeks, as for social distancing, yes they will, if one of them farts.

I've two kids.

What age bracket are your kids my? ..

Kids of 13 14 15 upwards etc are out and about all over the place meeting each other for past 2 weeks and not always in groups of 4 or social nd i see no huge surge in the virus.

Go to mytrleville and fountainstown all this weekend ..They are packed out with them.

It really comes down to personal choice. .They have been stuck in long enough. .For their mental health I'd have no problem letting them out as I believe this virus has peaked and we are seeing only the scared and hypochondriacs s are going around looking to keep us all in and keeping it hyped

Where I live in the greater Douglas area, kids have been out playing in large groups for the last month.

And tbf I feel for the parents. I was out for a walk one afternoon and heard a mother try to tell her daughter that she can play with the other kids but had to stay away from them. The kid couldn't understand this at all and tbh I found it a sad thing to hear a kid have to try and process.

We need to accept that no matter what Leo says, what will be will be.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

2nd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Mad Banners

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼