Just submitted my new book

Sitting in the tree house.

The wind swirling, making sounds that could be words that would wrap around you whispering your own thoughts or maybe the thoughts of the best someone else.

For me, my father. I never fought so hard than against his authority yet desperately worked so hard for his approval.

Ethelred bocht. So bocht.

tumblr_inline_o4savrDEF01su0u0c_500.gif

I might also write a book one day, about a treasure, a pirates and ruthless king. Would you recommend me someone that will check english and improve style, I mean whole book would have to be done by someone else, I'd only be able to give some loose script.

O yeah, good luck with it. Share some of your shorter stories,if you can...

I might also write a book one day, about a treasure, a pirates and ruthless king. Would you recommend me someone that will check english and improve style, I mean whole book would have to be done by someone else, I'd only be able to give some loose script.

Don't worry too much about the English. Worry about the story as that is the final destination. The English is just the mechanics of getting there.

Fishy would be perfect for the job...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Reflux & Friends

The Pav, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼