Just submitted my new book

chilipepperssock.jpg

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh?

Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice little story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh?

Gotta, gotta compelling protagonist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago.

Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.

I have a tome in mind for some time.

A recently divorced 30 something woman goes on a road trip and breaks down outside a dodgy looking gaff which turns out to be a house for fallen women and when she goes in looking for help she wanders into the shower area by mistake and all the ole dolls are having a shower and she joins them as she's filthy and then she drops the soap.

That's where I'm stuck :-(

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh?

Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice little story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh?

Gotta, gotta compelling protagonist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago.

Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.

I can tell you're a family guy, Steve.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼