Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Hoping for two good semi finals this weekend, hard to pick a favourite any more at this stage, all 4 sides have come through a few tough games and a few straightforward ones, been a really open year in this grade.

Harbour Rovers probably the slightest of favourites overall, maybe, though Carraig na bhFear are definitely the ones I know least about, can see there being very little in both semi finals.
Carrignavar a decent side tbf not as strong as past teams to come out of east like lisgoold and Russell rovers but I expect they could have the beating of glanworth

I apologize for comparing you to such a being. A post of yours reminded me of him inadvertently and I took the opportunity to draw the narcissist out to prove he puts on a front to hide his miserable life. Truly a narcissist with an inflated ego and what I can see as low self esteem and an inferiority complex which laughably assumes arrogance. Apologies once again.

chisme-rattlesnake.gif

Any female proccers block you on FB lately? :ninja:👙👙

Carraig na bhFear clinging on in this game, have been dreadful in the second half, just seem to be passing to Glanworth players time and time again.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Love N' Dirt

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼