Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Killavullen 2-20 Charleville 1-17 in Ballyclough this evening, followed it on Killavullen twitter page. Taught Killavullen would win by a lot more as Charleville used a full compliment of subs in their senior game today v Erins own

Last edited:
Muskerry knockouts (barring major upsets) will contain Ballinora, Kilmichael, Grenagh, Eire Og, Dripsey and Blarney, with the likely final being two of Ballinora/Grenagh/Dripsey.

Was at Ballinora-Ballincollig, game was over after about 10 minutes.
Muskerry junior championship is a glorified free taking competition in most games. Poor hurling standard and soft refereeing makes it a tough watch. Ballinora miles ahead of the pack again this year.

Muskerry junior championship is a glorified free taking competition in most games. Poor hurling standard and soft refereeing makes it a tough watch. Ballinora miles ahead of the pack again this year.
That’s hurling in general in every grade. And the amount of gametime being taken up by waiting for Freetakers to just get to free and then take the free is ridiculous. It’s nearly come to the stage that a free should be taken there and then by the guy fouled. Stopping a game out in the half back line waiting for a corner forward to go back 90 yds to take the free is nuts.

Dromina 11 points
Kilshannig 3.14

Poor game.
Dromina showing us that they crumble under any real pressure. Fairly gutless from them.

Ciaran o regan(linesman) then decided to inform the ref to send one from each side off over handbags. Completely baffling decision.

Overall kilshannig will be delighted to be through with a game to spare. Dromina will have it all to do to beat Killavullen on this showing.
If they were more interested in hurling than the off the ball stuff they'd be far better off.

Completely bullied by kilshannig in the 2nd half.

They'll have a big say in the north cork with so many players returning.

So your telling me a fela lifting a player up and throwing him onto the ground on his head is handbags 😂😂 lad thats a red card all day long in my view and the rulebook bud. "Behaving in a way dangerous to an opponent" There is a digital copy of the rule book available online if you want to have a read of it becuase it sounds to me you need to. Btw not from either Dromina or Kilshannig.

Disgraceful refereeing performance has just cost Clon.
One of the worst I’ve ever seen Trav.

It’s clear to see that the envy and hatred of Clon we see here isn’t just limited to the PROC. Very disappointing when even supposedly impartial match officials are proponents of it.

I still have faith this team will emerge from the group and in all likelihood will win the competition outright.

So your telling me a fela lifting a player up and throwing him onto the ground on his head is handbags 😂😂 lad thats a red card all day long in my view and the rulebook bud. "Behaving in a way dangerous to an opponent" There is a digital copy of the rule book available online if you want to have a read of it becuase it sounds to me you need to. Btw not from either Dromina or Kilshannig.
Is that you ciaran?? 🤣
@HondaGaels @Churchtown Gael

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hacklers

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼