• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
1-14 for the 2 Cliffords! They are like cheat codes at this level.
While i agree, junior football in kerry is different gravy to junior football here. Fossa will find it tough Intermediate next year against teams like Beaufort, the gaeltacht and now Stacks

Kilmurry looked good imo. I thought they’d get clipped. If they had scored two frees that were very scorable, when game was tight instead of hitting post then they could have given Fossa a challenge deeper into the second half.

A word on paudie clifford. Brutal for most of the first half. Then finishes with 1-4. Incredible stuff. Of course both Clifford’s well ahead of everything else on the field. There were times David ran through 3/4 lads at ease and could have gone past another 3/4 if he wanted to

Kilmurry looked good imo. I thought they’d get clipped. If they had scored two frees that were very scorable, when game was tight instead of hitting post then they could have given Fossa a challenge deeper into the second half.

A word on paudie clifford. Brutal for most of the first half. Then finishes with 1-4. Incredible stuff. Of course both Clifford’s well ahead of everything else on the field. There were times David ran through 3/4 lads at ease and could have gone past another 3/4 if he wanted to
Are you saying they weren't clipped? Result suggests they were. But nothing unexpected, still hard to think fossa are playing junior

I really thought kilmurry would do well here and maybe cause a shock.
Fossa are good but I don't think on the same level as Beaufort and Na Gaeil.
Then again are kilmurry on same level as Kilshannig or Uíbh Laoire

Are you saying they weren't clipped? Result suggests they were. But nothing unexpected, still hard to think fossa are playing junior
I thought they’d get completely destroyed like what happened to limerick champions as well as being completely outfought and outplayed. They gave them a good match I thought. But to be technical, then you would be right. They got clipped on scoreboard.

I really thought kilmurry would do well here and maybe cause a shock.
Fossa are good but I don't think on the same level as Beaufort and Na Gaeil.
Then again are kilmurry on same level as Kilshannig or Uíbh Laoire
Wouldn’t be on uibh laoires level when they won the junior county. Based on what I’ve seen

As and UL man and gutted with COVID we never got a chance to have a rattle off Munster and being at the game yesterday, if Kilmurry had a clinical free taker they would of been up a point going into the last 15 minutes. The reason the score was so far apart was because Kilmurry were chasing goals for the last 15 which allowed Fossa to pull away. David Clifford was the difference Paudie was wishy washy until the the game was nearly over. Thought Kyle Kelleher was outstanding and Dave MC won a lot of ball inside also they are just lacking a scorer. Can't understand why William Buckley wasn't brought on for frees alone Podge got cleaned inside. Buckley is a great free taker and they missed some amount of scorable ones which would of had it in the melting pot going into the last 10. Fossa without the 2 boys are very average.

I wasn't at the Kilmurry - Fossa game today but I was talking to a man who was there and he thought Kyle Kelleher was superb at midfield for Kilmurry. He was good in the air, very mobile and well able to play ball. He said he would be worth a call up. Only going on his information as I haven't seen Kilmurry play this year.

He was also saying that he was very impressed with Kilmurry. They gave Fossa a great game. The scoreline doesn't do them justice. It was the 2 Cliffords who were the difference in the end.

Kilmurry should be hot favourites to win the Premier Junior title next year.
Overall He was the best player on the field outside of the two Clifford's. He's been consistently their best player all year.

Liam Wall is another outstanding player, its worth having a look at these type of lads in trial games etc. Plenty fine junior club players in Cork, one or two would surely come good at County level. Kelleher definitely has the raw material, he's a fine player.

Overall He was the best player on the field outside of the two Clifford's. He's been consistently their best player all year.

Liam Wall is another outstanding player, its worth having a look at these type of lads in trial games etc. Plenty fine junior club players in Cork, one or two would surely come good at County level. Kelleher definitely has the raw material, he's a fine player.
that’s where an inter county junior team was very beneficial in the past. pity that this competition is now gone

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼