• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Buttevant have the players to win this competition outright but as per usual I would fancy them to implode. Is that 5 year plan still going or has it been pushed back 🤫
North Corks this year: Buttevant 1 Churchtown Amalgamation 0. Those that live in glass houses would be advised not to throw stones
Well done Buttevant ye never fail to give us something to laugh at, even in the pub last night ye were talking of been better than knocknagree/Kilshannig and going up the grades. 😂😂😂

Urhan had no plan going forward and it ultimately cost them. Never going to win a game by hitting long balls every attack. Kilmurrys to lose now!

Kilmurry's second half performance was very poor IMO. Only scored 3 points when the wind had died down. Lots of wides too. They'll have to up it to win the next day. They have Berhanu up front and Liam Wall chips in with scores but they are lacking in scoring forwards. Joe Ryan is a huge loss for them. Collins took two frees yesterday that were wider that the goals. Don't know anything about Cobh, Kilmurry might have enough for them regardless.
Kilmurry were very strong in defence, thought young Gearoid O Mahony did very well, Kevin Barrett solid as usual, Kelleher and O'Mullane dominant in midfield. Kilmurry's weakness is up front.

Not too sure about Kilmurry been favourites for the final Urhan neaver showed for the first half ....it was 1-6 to 0-3 in the second half against Kilmurry ....Cobh have a chance....its certainly a novel final.

Not too sure about Kilmurry been favourites for the final Urhan neaver showed for the first half ....it was 1-6 to 0-3 in the second half against Kilmurry ....Cobh have a chance....its certainly a novel final.
When was the last time an East Cork team won the Junior A county?

When was the last time an East Cork team won the Junior A county?

Cloyne 2010. Not sure who this Cobh team needs to beat to be considered favourites. Looking at the team on twitter, few lads who put it up to Carbery earlier in the year in the senior. Also a few ex Ramblers players as well, all in their early 20s. I said it in maybe a different thread earlier in the year that surely the big East towns of Midleton, Youghal and Cobh could surely find a few fellas able to kick a ball, looks like Cobh have. Their coach i believe is an ex Ireland/Munster/Dolphin rugby coach of some sort

Cloyne 2010. Not sure who this Cobh team needs to beat to be considered favourites. Looking at the team on twitter, few lads who put it up to Carbery earlier in the year in the senior. Also a few ex Ramblers players as well, all in their early 20s. I said it in maybe a different thread earlier in the year that surely the big East towns of Midleton, Youghal and Cobh could surely find a few fellas able to kick a ball, looks like Cobh have. Their coach i believe is an ex Ireland/Munster/Dolphin rugby coach of some sort
Exactly, there's a snobbery there like people can't accept an East Cork team are strong

East Cork football considered the poor relation by many. Especially those west of the city.
What you have said isn't untrue but it must be said that springs from East of the city, where Football doesn't even rise to the level of a poor relation to hurling in the minds of many.

Fair play to cobh for going this far and best of luck, it is good to see clubs rising.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼