• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hearing Barryroe appealed the decision of the Carberry Board in the JAFC to the Co Board last night but it was dismissed, looks like all systems go for the weekend now down there, massive games on the way

Ah stop, that Divsional Board down there just keep on digging, wtf do they expect the other clubs to do, sort out the mess they made, comical & pathetic from them, hope both clubs tell the Board it's their mess and move on with their own games, it has nothing to do with them and the Co Board have ruled - what a bluff job - 'fair play and natural justice' 😄 - I'd like to see the actual written minutes of that appeal meeting, very very strange condition to be put in by someone who is just after dismissing the appeal out of hand...and could set a silly precedent going forward

Last edited:
Rubbing salt into wounds by dragging the Barryroe members down to that meeting.

Don’t see the purpose of it seeing as the appeal was rejected.

Carbery board made a mess of this by allowing Bandon play remaining games however I think they reached the right outcome. Understand the frustrations from Barryroe though

Rubbing salt into wounds by dragging the Barryroe members down to that meeting.

Don’t see the purpose of it seeing as the appeal was rejected.

Carbery board made a mess of this by allowing Bandon play remaining games however I think they reached the right outcome. Understand the frustrations from Barryroe though
Complete face saving job by them, time they took ownership of their own issues and stop trying to implicate others in the outcome, pathetic stuff, no wonder we are losing players left right and centre when this attitude prevails in organising Boards 🙄

Little wonder there is such a clamour to win Divisional JFC all around Cork this year and get out of the clutches of the like of this ffs

Funny because at the start of the year looking at the format in Carbery I thought they had absolutely nailed it with the group stages and perfect numbers. As you said you just have to wonder

Carrigdhoun QFs down for 11th September. With the county slated for 2 weeks after, could be looking at a nominated team going forward? Or else the possibility of a team playing a divisonal final/county QF on same weekend. Midweek games will be few and far between Id imagine

Divisional c'ships squeezed in, what happened to Caheragh last year in fixtures was a joke, system set them up to fail - might be happening again now. If I was involved in either club I wouldn't go next to or near that meeting. The Co Boards ruling would do me just fine 😄

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Darts

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼