Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

who gives a shit. 🙄

And I NEVER said ' I support her', I said its idiotic to start slating someone over a cropped picture of 4 people laughing.

Which it is.
Ah look...........................someone is laughing at a Minister laughing while promoting her illegal refugee detention camp.

Boo hoo.............................................

Ah look...........................someone is laughing at a Minister laughing while promoting her illegal refugee detention camp.

Boo hoo.............................................

What are you on about?

Getting all het up about a cropped picture of a woman laughing.

Get a life m8.

What are you on about?
"It's about time we all saw the lighter side of criminalising asylum seekers".......................
1679348816319.png

A Minister laughing like a hyena seeing the funny side of depriving desperate people of their human rights beside migrant accommodation to which she hopes to deport trafficked victims of modern slavery 4,000 miles away in Rwanda.

"It's about time we all saw the lighter side of criminalising asylum seekers".......................
View attachment 19857

A Minister laughing like a hyena seeing the funny side of depriving desperate people of their human rights beside migrant accommodation to which she hopes to deport trafficked victims of modern slavery 4,000 miles away in Rwanda.
Last time I toured a site where there was accusations of human rights abuses, I just couldn't stop lolling

View attachment 19857

Yeah, a woman laughing at something said to her.

Lock her up.

🙄

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼