Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Breaking: OBR says that real living standards are still expected to fall by a cumulative 5.7% in 2022-23 and 2023-24

It’s better than previous forecasts but will still be the largest fall in living standards since records began in 1956-57
1678893579489.png

1678896652431.png

I wonder what happened in 2016 to turbo-charge the Irish economy?

1678900863132.png

Last edited:
More :

LONDON, March 15 (Reuters) - Britain remains on track for a record fall in living standards over the two years to the end of March 2024, despite an upward revision to growth forecasts, the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) said on Wednesday.

Don't mention the Brexit, I said it once but I think I got away with it.

The strikes have nearly nothing to do with Brexit and everything to do with the Tories being incompetent arseholes.
The rest, totally, but it's worth remembering that not all of the problems the UK is facing are due to Brexit, instead are a result of other fuck ups the Tories have inflicted upon the country

The strikes have nearly nothing to do with Brexit and everything to do with the Tories being incompetent arseholes.
The rest, totally, but it's worth remembering that not all of the problems the UK is facing are due to Brexit, instead are a result of other fuck ups the Tories have inflicted upon the country

The ship sinking really had nearly nothing to do with hitting the iceberg.....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼