Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

I don't think he can afford to wait til the parliament term expires. He needs to go on the front foot more. Needs to slam the tories, change the narrative, engage the public, precipitate an election.

Tory press will rip him to shreds over next 18 to 24 months I don't think he'll hold the 12 point lead. He needs to capitalise on the shit show the Tories are causing asap in my view.
How does he precipitate an election?

It's really important to consider that carefully, because unless they are forced to, the Tories will not have an election they're going to be destroyed in.

I have no particular gra for Starmer, beside the fact he comes across as competent, professional and a decent human. Thats enough for me, but realise he's not shown to be much of a campaigner. But unless he fucks up majorly, he will win the next election.

I just think the left of the Labour party don't like the fact he's more right wing than they are. As is the vast, vast majority of the English public.

I don't think he can afford to wait til the parliament term expires. He needs to go on the front foot more. Needs to slam the tories, change the narrative, engage the public, precipitate an election.

Tory press will rip him to shreds over next 18 to 24 months I don't think he'll hold the 12 point lead. He needs to capitalise on the shit show the Tories are causing asap in my view.
How?

They can only attack him personally but the Tories will have had a 14 year period in power lining their mates pockets and speeding up Britains decline

He is competant and professional and lucky that Truss is the most boring woman in Britain.

The Tories are destroying themselves anyway

1664174578742.png

1664174728146.png

The £ versus the Euro

Nobody believes them anymore as before Brexit the pound hovered between $1.45 and $1.70 as the Tories line the pockets of their mates.
1664174845326.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼