Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

When everyone is focused on a party or Prince Andrew the real story gets lost.

FI6ykcrXoAYBs-r

1922 Committee meeting this evening, the leader of the Tory Party in scotland calling for Boris to resign, Tory MPs saying Boris is a dead man walking.

54 letters needed to bring down Boris, probably won't happen today apparently, but I'd be surprised if he manages to make it to the local elections in May

Christ, the alternatives are potentially worse, Raab, Patel, Truss, Hancock. Sunak looks like a better option but still not exactly amazing.

1922 Committee meeting this evening, the leader of the Tory Party in scotland calling for Boris to resign, Tory MPs saying Boris is a dead man walking.

54 letters needed to bring down Boris, probably won't happen today apparently, but I'd be surprised if he manages to make it to the local elections in May

Christ, the alternatives are potentially worse, Raab, Patel, Truss, Hancock. Sunak looks like a better option but still not exactly amazing.
Any respectable Tory has been expunged since Brexit so the loonies could take over themselves after Boris.

They are screwed.

New York Times:
"A raft of bills likely to pass this year will set Britain, self-professed beacon of democracy, on the road to autocracy" 'How Boris is Revealing His True Self
FI1OHdxX0AUlzlz

He won't make it to February.
Sunak was in Devon today - industry unveiling - his press team said he wouldn't be doing interviews for the whole day cos his schedule wouldn't permit it - on a Wednesday, of partygate PMQs, he's not even in WM and not available for comment????

Tory papers turning on him - I'd say even GB News are finding it hard to support him.
And the Tory benches were virtually empty yesterday, rats abandoning sinking ship!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼