Jeans Sizes

How the fuck!

Am a 34 waist in jeans. Nearly always buy them in J&J
have not put on weight, well not much. Was in Spain for 2 weeks recently and I have excercises daily since i got back.
Was in J&J earlier, tried on a 34 waist....couldnt button them up! Tried a 36 in anger....and they closed but with effort!!!

What the feck!! My 34's at home still fit me, all 3 of them.

Feckin grapes and water for Gav!!!

Who ate all the pies?

*points*

I am presently wearing jeans with a 33' waist. I have some pairs that are a 38' waist.

Whats up with that?
seinfeld1.jpg

©and™ langer dan inc 1873.

Who ate all the pies?

*points*

I am presently wearing jeans with a 33' waist. I have some pairs that are a 38' waist.

Whats up with that?
seinfeld1.jpg

©and™ langer dan inc 1873.

Where in cork did you get a 33" waist?

I can try on 32" and 34" till the cows come home but 33" is where its at for me. I find it very hard to get them though.

Just buy a bigger size and use a belt ffs. Itll give your balls room to breath.

Yer soundind like a bunch of f$&king wimmin.

Oh my jeans dont fit. Get over yourself man.

No disrespect to the wimmin like

Last edited:
Nah biy I know what you mean, All my jeans are 34 at home, and they're pretty loose (for said balls breathing space), so I wear a belt with em and its tied to fawk.

Tried a pair of their baggiest jeans on the other day (like one of the beegees), and a 34 was too tight. Its weird like, my old 34's are way to big for me still, I've been goin to the gym more, and running like a mad cunt over the last 6 months, so if anything I've lost weight since I last bought jeans.

J&J gettin stingy on the Denim bah...

Nah biy I know what you mean, All my jeans are 34 at home, and they're pretty loose (for said balls breathing space), so I wear a belt with em and its tied to fawk.

Tried a pair of their baggiest jeans on the other day (like one of the beegees), and a 34 was too tight. Its weird like, my old 34's are way to big for me still, I've been goin to the gym more, and running like a mad cunt over the last 6 months, so if anything I've lost weight since I last bought jeans.

J&J gettin stingy on the Denim bah...

Im hearing you. Must be the 'fashion'.

Fucking gay if you ask me. All that tight shit. No way hector.

Hang em loose, let the lads dangle and breath.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼