Is this love?

Just wondering lads (or indeed lassies) what something that happened to me recently can mean. I recently got ot know a certain girl very well and got to like her a lot. The thing is, even though I fancy her like mad, I don't have any lustful feelings for her whatsoever.
Not because she isn't physically attractive (she is) but because she is almost so perfect that I don't want to...I don't know what the word is to be honest.
It's quite a strange attitude for me to have, as like any other red-blooded heterosexual male, I fanatasise about "hot" girs I know all the time.
But not this one. So I'm just wondering, could it be the "L" word?
I hope not, as I know it's an unrequited one if it is!

I would be more inclined to think that it's more the opposite? I dunno, but if you're not lusting after someone now, you never will be. As nice and pretty as she is, you don't seem to have any chemistry

wayne gayle said:
Just wondering lads (or indeed lassies) what something that happened to me recently can mean. I recently got ot know a certain girl very well and got to like her a lot. The thing is, even though I fancy her like mad, I don't have any lustful feelings for her whatsoever.
Not because she isn't physically attractive (she is) but because she is almost so perfect that I don't want to...I don't know what the word is to be honest.
It's quite a strange attitude for me to have, as like any other red-blooded heterosexual male, I fanatasise about "hot" girs I know all the time.
But not this one. So I'm just wondering, could it be the "L" word?
I hope not, as I know it's an unrequited one if it is!

Gayer!

Persephone said:
I give it 5 minutes before someone calls you a gayer

phew just in time too!

kissmedammit said:
I would be more inclined to think that it's more the opposite? I dunno, but if you're not lusting after someone now, you never will be. As nice and pretty as she is, you don't seem to have any chemistry

Well, she's a bit younger than me, that might have something to do with it (dirty old man syndrome!).
As for chemistry, we get on pretty well, or used to I should say; I shared a house with her for a month but have moved out now. She didn't seem too bothered when I left, but I was heartbroken. I have her number, I could txt or call her anytime, but what would be the point?

wayne gayle said:
Well, she's a bit younger than me, that might have something to do with it (dirty old man syndrome!).
As for chemistry, we get on pretty well, or used to I should say; I shared a house with her for a month but have moved out now. She didn't seem too bothered when I left, but I was heartbroken. I have her number, I could txt or call her anytime, but what would be the point?

Getting on well isn't chemistry though. Does she make your heart beat that bit faster?

MinXy said:
Maybe you are afraid she will reject you and thats whats stopping you?

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty certain she would reject me. That would make it impossible for us to even be friends then and I don't want that to happen.

wayne gayle said:
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty certain she would reject me. That would make it impossible for us to even be friends then and I don't want that to happen.
Right my work here is done, time for me to shop! :D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼