Irish Begrudgery

Why is Ireland so full of jealous, begrudging people . If you try to achieve something in your life and actually getting somewhere with it that people go out of their way to actually ridicule you, spread rumours about you to the point of you actually hating yourself inside because of this.
I experienced this for over 4-5 years now over a project i was involved in and these people did nothing but try to destroy it on me.
I never met a more narcissistic group of people in my whole life and when i walk by them they act all innocent and coy about the whole thing.
I am not looking to be a hero or do anything blow your rocks off. I just have certain goals i would like to achieve before the big dude calls me..
i Just say that i understand it myself i just want others here to talk if they had similar experiences or am only one.

When someone famous acts the cunt and is called on it, everyone trots out the line "typical Irish begrudgery"

Usually, the person is just a cunt.

Tbh, I fucking love begrudging people. If someone puts their all into something they really believe in, there's nothing I love more than undermining it any way I can.

Why should you have nice things and not me?

I will try to destroy your dreams. I live for it.

When someone famous acts the cunt and is called on it, everyone trots out the line "typical Irish begrudgery"

Usually, the person is just a cunt.

Not always. Sometimes the person is merely succesful. People are naturally envious of other people's success. They express this envy in the form of abuse.

Why is Ireland so full of jealous, begrudging people . If you try to achieve something in your life and actually getting somewhere with it that people go out of their way to actually ridicule you, spread rumours about you to the point of you actually hating yourself inside because of this.
I experienced this for over 4-5 years now over a project i was involved in and these people did nothing but try to destroy it on me.
I never met a more narcissistic group of people in my whole life and when i walk by them they act all innocent and coy about the whole thing.
I am not looking to be a hero or do anything blow your rocks off. I just have certain goals i would like to achieve before the big dude calls me..
i Just say that i understand it myself i just want others here to talk if they had similar experiences or am only one.
Sounds to me as if you didn't identify your detractors early in the project

Tbh, I fucking love begrudging people. If someone puts their all into something they really believe in, there's nothing I love more than undermining it any way I can.

Why should you have nice things and not me?

I will try to destroy your dreams. I live for it.

ha, people are going to begrudge you now for begrudging

Don't let them get you down. It is probably never personal I'm sure

Anyone or anything that stands out from the crowd will be subject to scrutiny and ridicule at some stage or another, that is just a fact in human nature
Look at all the (bad) attention Muslims get and ginger people for example

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼