Irelands next President

Seeing as you asked here is what a EU pension looks like Liadh will have a long wait. To your other query best you ask her now!!

Under the statute, former Members are entitled to an old-age pension from the age of 63. The pension equals 3.5% of the salary for each full year’s exercise of a mandate but not more than 70% in total. The cost of these pensions is met from the European Union budget.

The age she gets it at is inconsequential, will she be giving it up?

Seeing as you asked here is what a EU pension looks like Liadh will have a long wait. To your other query best you ask her now!!

Under the statute, former Members are entitled to an old-age pension from the age of 63. The pension equals 3.5% of the salary for each full year’s exercise of a mandate but not more than 70% in total. The cost of these pensions is met from the European Union budget.

Interesting to think that cunt Bertie has been getting 1000s a week since his early 50s.

Mary fucking harney too. The EU system seems much fairer tbh

why do the shinners hate miggleD?

Im not a Shinner nor do I hate Michael D but I think he has no right to run when he originally ran on a one term platform and he has not adequately answered questions about his 317k slush fund.

Typical Irish begrudgery. How many international presidents do you know that use ATM machines?

I think that his use of the machine is deeply symbolic and shows a good man with a deep connection with the society he serves so selflessly.

That photo of our President Higgins waiting patiently to withdraw cash which he will then inject into the local economy is iconic IMO.

I'm going to use an ATM later in his own we, to try and pay homeage to this act, if only for a moment.

Im not a Shinner nor do I hate Michael D but I think he has no right to run when he originally ran on a one term platform and he has not adequately answered questions about his 317k slush fund.

There is nobody in SF have any hatred for the current President & that is not their reason for contesting the election.

Liadh's posters are a symbol of the Suffragettes movement which gained the rights for women to vote exactly one hundred years ago. This is a tribute to Countess Markievicz who as a Sinn Fein MP was the first woman elected to the English Parliment. So to suggest as you do that its peculiar is a mark of your lack of knowledge of history or plain disingenuous.

Lol this is the poster....

river

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼