Ireland v Serbia - Croke Park

I will have two tickets for Ireland v Serbia in Croke Park on Saturday May 24th (Giovanni Trapattoni's first game in charge) but I can't go now. They will be good seats - Cusack Stand Lower... They cost 55 euro each but I'm selling them for 50 euro each if anybody is interested... Send me a private message. Thanks!

As a matter of interest how many fans people are expected at the game is it going to be a sellout ? and will Nemanga Vidic be playing for Serbia having played for Man Utd in the Champions league final on the 21st

Probably a sell out as you had to take tickets for this game when buying tickets for the Brazil friendly, whether everybody will turn up I doubt it. No Vidic or Stankovic.

Vidic is in the squad, so I presume he will play. Some other very good layers too, so it should be a good test.

Stojkovic (Sporting Lisbon), Disljenkovic (Metalurg Donetsk), Kahriman (Koniaspor); Rukavina (Borussia Dortmund), Ninkov (Red Star Belgrade), Markovic (Dinamo Kiev), Kacar (Hertha Berlin), Ivanovic (Chelsea), Vidic (Manchester United), Rajkovic, Dragutinovic (Sevilla), Lukovic (Udinese); Stankovic (Internazionale), Kovacevic (Lens), Smiljanic (Espanyol), Milovanovic (Red Star Belgrade), Ilic (Salzburg), Tosic (Partizan Belgrade), Kuzmanovic (Fiorentina), Babovic (Nantes), Jankovic (Palermo); Zigic (Valencia), Pantelic (Hertha Berlin), Lazovic, Jovanovic (Standard Liege).

I think they'll have the rugby on the big screen before the game.

The tickets I'm selling are for the very centre of Cusack Stand Lower, great seats! If anybody is interested, let me know!

has the showing of the rugby been confirmed? I know the FAI were trying to get the rights to show it but theres no confirmation on their website

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

3rd Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼