IOTY 2022. OFFICIAL.

A few things before we begin.

1:No doxing. Not tolerated.
2: Stalwarts only. No newbies or alts.
3:No Misogyny, misandry, or any Lgbtq+ targeting.
4: Mental Health. No bullying.
5: We have divorce facilities.

Be nice. WE shall record and report next week.

So that's a NO then

Run away then. Like you usually do.

Dick head.

My first nomination is Sigourney for going against his own rules as set out in his OP.

The idiot adjudicator in chief.

Can I get a confirmation that this nom is accepted from the adjudicators please?

Unless they have run away that is.

:lol!:

If feel like one of the Russian bots is going to walk away with it this year, so I won't be nominating any of them. I feel it important to nom a couple of the common garden idiots here, lest they not get the recognition they deserve.

Meridian for thinking the term rescue dog is some kind of liberal subversion with the end of, I have no idea, making poodles gay(er)?

And for the 1,000 time I am not now or ever was Liam2Me.

No its not anger, by referring to an animal taken from a pound as a Rescue dog is fucking ridiculous, at least once upon a time it was referred to the Cats and Dogs home.

Liberal minded fuckwits strike yet again.

Hurricain Sterling, not for being a sex-pat nobber, but for thinking vaccines causing brain damage and ultimately leading to the election of Fetterman, without having the slightest clue about Fetterman's credentials.

Jesus Christ has anyone seen the state of this Fetterman guy who got elected! He looks and dresses like a Norrie and can barely string a sentence together. I feel sorry for anyone living in Pennsylvania. Have the vaccines fucked up peoples brains over there that made them vote for this guy?

My first nomination is Sigourney for going against his own rules as set out in his OP.

The idiot adjudicator in chief.

Can I get a confirmation that this nom is accepted from the adjudicators please?

Unless they have run away that is.

:lol!:
Not really idiocy and smacks too much of vendetta. So that's a no on this nom Rox.

Please play again.

Not really idiocy and smacks too much of vendetta. So that's a no on this nom Rox.

Please play again.

Can you review the other noms while you're at it?

Sig isn't capable of following his own thread so it's down to you to see how many noms are valid etc.

I can find plenty of examples of Sigourney idiocy if I can be bothered to look but I'm not sure I can be arsed tbh.

Can you review the other noms while you're at it?

Sig isn't capable of following his own thread so it's down to you to see how many noms are valid etc.

I can find plenty of examples of Sigourney idiocy if I can be bothered to look but I'm not sure I can be arsed tbh.
My role is as secondary adjudicator only. I am happy to advise SK as needed.

I suggest we leave him to it until tomorrow and let him put shape on the noms in the clear light of day.

Fuck the rules, I fought the law.

I suggest instead of doing some kind of peer-reviewed research
My role is as secondary adjudicator only. I am happy to advise SK as needed.

I suggest we leave him to it until tomorrow and let him put shape on the noms in the clear light of day.
Smooth, very smooth.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼