Insomniacs!

Don't suffer from it myself that much, but I remember reading about a simple technique that seems to work.
Basically, you run the events of the day through your head. You get up, shower, breakfast etc. You don't have to go into too much detail, but rarely you make it as far as midday without nodding off.
The idea behind it, is that is slows your thoughts down and helps to stop your mind wandering.

Usually have no problem in sleeping, but have been confined to bed for past few days recovering from some surgery which has upset the sleep patterns,
Was amazed that the no of viewers of Proc never dropped below 100 at any time during the night. Must be a lot of night owls, but one Proccer said that the Proc had an international 24 hour audience.
Chronic insomnia can be very debilitating and can seriously affect a persons wellbeing annd health.

I'm the same as liathroid. Recovering from surgery and sleep fecked up since. Mostly was a great sleeper but since I got out of hospital last week it's been murder.
Real pain in the ass. I love my sleep.

I'm the same as liathroid. Recovering from surgery and sleep fecked up since. Mostly was a great sleeper but since I got out of hospital last week it's been murder.
Snap. Had surgery over two weeks ago and sleep patterns started to normalise only a day or so ago.

Snap. Had surgery over two weeks ago and sleep patterns started to normalise only a day or so ago.

All the best with the recovery guys! Think we could start the Proc sheep counting group :D On a more serious note got a chance to appreciate Irish nurses recently --pure gems worth their weight in gold (Sorry Liam -they were all females :D) wonder if any nurses posting on here as I am a fan!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼