Insomniacs!

I have had trouble sleeping for the past few days but I think it's due to hunger. I've stopped eating dinner and barely eat during the day.

Try sleeping in an upright position--plenty of pillows--helps prevent the stomach acid reaching up into the oesophagus. The pregnancy is pushing this acid up --little git already giving his/her mommy problems! :D

Lovely! All ahead of me. And there I was thinking the 6am need to pee wake up calls were bad.

it gets worse,4 times up during the night last night and just constant trips throughout the day :-D

I should be up 4 times but I REFUSE to get out of the bed or I know I'll be awake half the night. I just suffer on till I get crampy :)

How far along are you? Im 17 weeks, almost half way!

I should be up 4 times but I REFUSE to get out of the bed or I know I'll be awake half the night. I just suffer on till I get crampy :)

How far along are you? Im 17 weeks, almost half way!
i just get up now coz im uncomfortable enough with the heartburn without making myself more uncomfortable :-(

Im 25 weeks so only 15 left :) its seems to fly along after the 20 weeks :)

Oh Im waiting for it to fly, its been a LOOOOOOONG 17 weeks with hyperemesis. Its only recently I've started living in the real world again! Prescription drugs are great :-D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Café And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼