Immigration Thread

I’d be in favour of taking it even further.

Those who give up their holiday homes will have no place to holiday in so should probably just work through and give up their holiday pay toward housing charities.
Mattie , I wasn’t referring to holiday homes , didn’t think it was necessary to point this out but let me be more explicit for you so you can understand.............there are vacant properties in every communities in Ireland , 63 in my own small community , that owners are wilfully letting go idle rather than make it available to house a family but small minds like you’re own prefer to scapegoat easy targets like refugees .... you appear to crave a land ‘ little Ireland ‘ populated by little minds who see every change , every opportunity as a threat to their smug little existence..... move over Hank there’s plenty room for everyone ...

there are vacant properties in every communities in Ireland , 63 in my own small community , that owners are wilfully letting go idle rather than make it available to house a family

why don’t people challenge the 1000’s of vetted Irish who owns properties that are left unoccupied despite the housing crisis ... I was a census worker in my local village , ....63 unoccupied houses because owners are too morally bankrupt to house the homeless ...

The government have introduced a vacant homes tax that is charged annually at three times the rate of local property tax for the house.

You are fake news.

Sad.

Wtf are you on about?

Yeah, try not paying revenue.

Let us know how you get on.

Mattie , last census figures show that there were 166,752 vacant homes ... EXCLUDING the 66,135 seasonal holiday homes , though figures around energy use suggest that the figure is much higher .... the filing date for the self declaration of you’re Vacant Property Tax was last month ... how many of the 166, 752 self declared ?

Let me know how you get on.

Relax yourself there Dogwide 😃
How will you manage your bag of cans tomorrow? Will they be dropped over to ya?
“The Carrig Fraud”
🤣🤣🤣
0_JS14420468.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼