If you could visit anywhere in the world

MerchantOfEnnis

Where would you go?

And, do you think you'll ever go there?

I was daydreaming about somewhere I've always wanted to visit, and the girlfriend said "what's stopping you?", and I genuinely couldn't answer.

Where would you go, and what's stopping you? The cost, family, fear of flying, geopolitical concerns?

Edit: the first person who replies with something like "Ballyvolane" or "Pearse Square" is going on ignore

Was supposed to go to Japan after my Leaving Cert for the Summer doing youth work under the auspices of the Japanese embassy, couldn't go in the end. Have always loved Japan and the sengoku jidai period in Japanese history and also the period from Meiji into the 20th century.

One day.......

Syria, love to see the ancient ruins. The temperature is stopping me all those Mediterranean & Levant temps are too high & than there is conflicts too in the region.

Also Venezuela too but the environment is too different UK & European cities am well capable of visiting but Caracas would be too much of a change.

New Orleans, but I know it'd just disappoint. The chartreuse-tinted vampire jazz voodoo adventure is best staged in the theatre of my mind.

Where would you go?

And, do you think you'll ever go there?

I was daydreaming about somewhere I've always wanted to visit, and the girlfriend said "what's stopping you?", and I genuinely couldn't answer.

Where would you go, and what's stopping you? The cost, family, fear of flying, geopolitical concerns?

Edit: the first person who replies with something like "Ballyvolane" or "Pearse Square" is going on ignore
In fairness the farthest someone from Pearse Square can afford to go is Ballyvolane.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

20th Aug 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼