Iarnród Enda

PROCNA2018

Just when you thought we were rid of him, RTÉ give him his own show to ape Michael Portillo.

What in the name of all that's good and holy possesses RTÉ heads of programming?

I had to look this up because I couldn't believe it was true.

It would be appropriate for them to announce it on Thursday morning, April 1st.

What is Dee at using taxpayers money for this shite?

Iarnr%C3%B3d-Enda.jpg

What is it he gets a train to Gort or something? You could throw a camera on Ennisy for a fraction of the price, still probably better than most of their shit that I'm not paying for.

A train to Gort :shock:

Just rubbing our noses in it. Not alone are there motorways to his one-horse town in the west. But there are also railway lines to the west as well :-(

A train to Gort :shock:

Just rubbing our noses in it. Not alone are there motorways to his one-horse town in the west. But there are also railway lines to the west as well :-(

They have a seriously good rail network in the West, particularly around Galway and Mayo.

Look at the amount of stops on the Dublin - Sligo and Dublin - Westport/Ballina route. A serious amenity for the region.

You don't want to be standing on the platform at Manulla Junction for two long though lol, the coldest and windiest place in Ireland.

intercity_large.jpg

They have a seriously good rail network in the West, particularly around Galway and Mayo.

Look at the amount of stops on the Dublin - Sligo and Dublin - Westport/Ballina route. A serious amenity for the region.

You don't want to be standing on the platform at Manulla Junction for two long though lol, the coldest and windiest place in Ireland.

intercity_large.jpg

Hilarious map of Ireland. They make it look like Farranfore is Barleycove and that west Cork is well covered by the railway network.

This has been done before anyway.

Michael Palin went from Derry to Blennerville on "From Derry to Kerry". He spent this 50th birthday in Mallow in the process lol.

51NT6MS3GWL._AC_.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼