I know i look younger than i am but...

I don't think i look under 18. I've been asked for ID the last 5 times i've bought cigs.
Im in my mid 20s for frack sake. I was getting a bus ticket last week and the driver looked at me and said 'Under 16 is it'.
I said yes. Is that a form of stealing?

I don't think i look under 18. I've been asked for ID the last 5 times i've bought cigs.
Im in my mid 20s for frack sake. I was getting a bus ticket last week and the driver looked at me and said 'Under 16 is it'.
I said yes. Is that a form of stealing?

would come under fraud I would reckon - just because the bus driver thought you to be 16 is not the point. You know your not and if 'Honesty' prevailed you would have corrected there mistake. Therefore you acted dishonestly in confirming there mistake and fraudulently obtained a ticket fair to which you were not entitled..

Technically like .......

would come under fraud I would reckon - just because the bus driver thought you to be 16 is not the point. You know your not and if 'Honesty' prevailed you would have corrected there mistake. Therefore you acted dishonestly in confirming there mistake and fraudulently obtained a ticket fair to which you were not entitled..

Technically like .......

The Fraud squad will be out for that euro so.

But, in fairness, looking under 16 isn't just a challenge, or achievement of anti-ageing cream. It's down right worrying, I never get stopped for ID, for anything. And I'm barely 18.

Well i mean you wouldnt have been served in the gateway those times if they thought you were underage...Actually wait you probably would have! Just take it as a complement darling!

Technically like .......

ah go away will ya, i always chance my arm n get a childs train ticket, hell if im gonna pay full price for a poxy train! the other day, goin by de ticket collector, i said, 'bye daddy i love you!' just to make myself seem like a child, my da, needless to say was in knots!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Son Of Crazy Chester

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼