How many Pride weekends are there?

Imagine that, gay people just being normal human beings with a diversity of opinions...
The Pride Movement is political and God help you if you don't follow all their doctrines.

Peter Thiel ( he of PayPal fame ) has been dismissed as 'the only gay thing about him is he fucks men'

Anyone remember when Ralf Schumacher won the Belgian Grand Prix for Jordan in the late 90s?

I was mad into F1 at the time and obviously cheered for Jordan, being the Irish team, but they'd never win anything.

And then one day in Belgium the rain was so bad that half the cars crashed out and Jordan got 1st and 2nd place. A great memory. I had a little dinky Jordan car, wish I still had it. 🏁🚘

Anyone remember when Ralf Schumacher won the Belgian Grand Prix for Jordan in the late 90s?

I was mad into F1 at the time and obviously cheered for Jordan, being the Irish team, but they'd never win anything.

And then one day in Belgium the rain was so bad that half the cars crashed out and Jordan got 1st and 2nd place. A great memory. I had a little dinky Jordan car, wish I still had it. 🏁🚘

I remember that like it was yesterday.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ballard - Comedy Stop Cork
Wavelength (Cyprus Ave Rooftop)

12th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany maritime Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼