How many Pride weekends are there?

I never said they were.

It is a misrepresentation of what she said to claim that she is saying that Hamas and Palestine are interchangeable terms.

Also, given that the context of my comment was that it is possible to support a ceasefire and not support hamas, and there seems to be no suggestion that the ambassador would disagree with that sentiment, I am struggling to see what point you are making here?
You are struggling because you are misconstruing my reply to the section of your post I referenced and adding legs to it, I never mentioned ceasefiire or support of or not. The point I'm making is quite simple and quite clear from the first post I relied to. Hamas and Palestine are interchangeable terms,
Now you can say that is misinterpretation but it clearly isn't.
So you believe what you want and I will believe the truth.

You are struggling because you are misconstruing my reply to the section of your post I referenced and adding legs to it, I never mentioned ceasefiire or support of or not. The point I'm making is quite simple and quite clear from the first post I relied to. Hamas and Palestine are interchangeable terms,
Now you can say that is misinterpretation but it clearly isn't.
So you believe what you want and I will believe the truth.
It isn't what she said though. As evidenced in the very quotes that you posted here

I absolutely accept that you believe Hamas and Palestine are interchangeable terms. I don't accept that the ambassador said so.

Listened to niall boylan podcast on pride month. June used to be mens mental health awareness month, bet not too many remember that now.
Didn't realise they have a thing called the piss pool at Festivals now where people bath in pools of piss and drink the piss of Festival enthusiasts, some changes going on in the world in fairness.

Listened to niall boylan podcast on pride month. June used to be mens mental health awareness month, bet not too many remember that now.
Didn't realise they have a thing called the piss pool at Festivals now where people bath in pools of piss and drink the piss of Festival enthusiasts, some changes going on in the world in fairness.
Piss is relatively sanitary. In the '70s, people used to drink it for its health benefits. I don't see what the problem with piss is.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ultan Conlon
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

19th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼