How many Pride weekends are there?

That baby will have every right to sue their parents when they grow up to pay for their shrinks.

That sentence took a full thirty seconds to put together, and it still makes no sense. We need a neologism for non-binary people that works better than they/them.

That baby will have every right to sue their parents when they grow up to pay for their shrinks.

That sentence took a full thirty seconds to put together, and it still makes no sense. We need a neologism for non-binary people that works better than they/them.

Cool story, bromide!

Great if the LGB could take ownership of a pride weekend, celebrate it on a single weekend and cut the circus. I recall enjoying the parade years ago and picking up rainbow flags. Innocent back then and a very positive thing. With kids in secondary now I am seeing first hand the damage this gender identity sh1tshow that has hitched on to it is causing. Really messing up innocent and impressionable kids at that age and that is the kids coming buying in to it themselves by and large. The trans babies / kids driven by virtue signaling parents is a different level again, frightening. I recall the pride parade finding it somewhat difficult to get sponsors last year. I wonder what will be their experience this year. Definitely sensing a push back on it.

I've no issue with grown adults making whatever decisions they want to be who or whatever they want but giving minors hormone blockers is a step to far.

If at age 18 they still want to follow that path then best of luck to them, drive on but not under 18, I think that's a pretty reasonable position.

Kind of with you there but the problem is no man is an island. How do you feel about lads making the change and then wanting to use women's spaces though. Changing rooms, bathrooms, showers etc. Playing women's sports?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Cops and Robert

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼