How many Pride weekends are there?

children are going to school hungry this morning in this country and going home to unstable and abusive house.
This country needs to sort itself out before indulging in fairytales and candy cocks
I agree. And in the spirit of that sentiment I think you should stop posting on The Proc and dedicate yourself to various charities in need around Cork and wider Ireland.

And so another year of it commences.

LGBTI+ Awareness Week 2023 will take place from Monday 15th to Sunday 21st May 2023.

:sleep:

And so another year of it commences.

LGBTI+ Awareness Week 2023 will take place from Monday 15th to Sunday 21st May 2023.

:sleep:
On the way to Wall Street this morning, due to gridlock I had to get out of the company car and was walking down Fifth Avenue to find a subway station when I passed what I thought was a Halloween parade, which was disorienting since I was fairly sure this was May. When I stopped on the corner of Sixteenth Street and made a closer inspection it turned out to be something called a “Gay Pride Parade,” which made my stomach turn. Homosexuals proudly marched down Fifth Avenue, pink triangles emblazoned on pastel?colored windbreakers, some even holding hands, most singing “Somewhere” out of key and in unison. I stood in front of Paul Smith and watched with a certain traumatized fascination, my mind reeling with the concept that a human being, a man, could feel pride over sodomizing another man, but when I began to receive fey catcalls from aging, overmuscled beachboys with walruslike mustaches in between the lines “There’s a place for us, Somewhere a place for us,” I sprinted over to Sixth Avenue, decided to be late for the office and took a cab back to my apartment where I put on a new suit (by Cerruti 1881), gave myself a pedicure and tortured to death a small dog I had bought earlier this week in a pet store on Lexington.

children are going to school hungry this morning in this country and going home to unstable and abusive house.
This country needs to sort itself out before indulging in fairytales and candy cocks

We have politicians more interested in pushing ideology on children that normalises sterilisation and self mutilation.

You actually have braindead fuc*wits on here arguing up is down that 12 year olds should have access to sexually graphic books in their local libraries.

People will look back at the 2020s with equal parts wonder/horror that fringe groups got to push this sick garbage on small kids.

We have politicians more interested in pushing ideology on children that normalises sterilisation and self mutilation.

You actually have braindead fuc*wits on here arguing up is down that 12 year olds should have access to sexually graphic books in their local libraries.

People will look back at the 2020s with equal parts wonder/horror that fringe groups got to push this sick garbage on small kids.
084FBD56-5C10-4AD5-9C53-E8832E12B0FC.jpeg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! All Players Welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼