How many Pride weekends are there?

I would assume a book so inflammatory as this as also been through educational and developmental psychologists, like most kids books are. It's pretty standard in the industry, which you know fuck all about. Much like everything else. Like referring to Juno Dawson by her old name because you're a bigotted cunt, and relying on saying, "It's a fact," as you often do. Simple "down home" thinking because you're incapable of higher level thought. As though you being such an obvious shitstain on decent people somehow makes up for your horrifically out-dated, hate-filled, bigoted posting.

You're a cunt. An out-and-out hateful cunt. I'd block you from my posts but I'd still get a notification that you posted. And that notification would be singly and solely about you. A notice under my nose like a dog turd, "Hey, look! A cunt has posted!"

No answer then.

Let me help you out .
Dawson is qualified as a school teacher.

Writing this book for young adults as a 32 year old man I can't really see what qualifications Dawson had to be giving sex tips to children as young as 12.

The HSE has withdrawn Dawson's book from its recommended reading list for Irish schools.

Irish libraries in some part at least are putting in the correct age category.

Id ease off with this kind of noncesense m8 👍

No answer then.
I gave the answer. It'd have been seen by psychologists before it went out.

That's not enough for you. You'll argue any point and never in good faith. I expect a "Gibberish" response, in the next few days.

You're fucking clueless. And it's terrifying someone like you exists if you're not some social media account of a rabid hate group.

I gave the answer. It'd have been seen by psychologists before it went out.

That's not enough for you. You'll argue any point and never in good faith. I expect a "Gibberish" response, in the next few days.

You're fucking clueless. And it's terrifying someone like you exists if you're not some social media account of a rabid hate group.

lol

Have a lie down m8.

Everything will be ok.

Incorrect.

'Members 15-17 can access all library collections

Members 12-14 can access the childrens and young adults collection'.

View attachment 21619
I stand corrected.
Nearly half of them have it in the adult section now, so if you don't want your 12 year old to read it just send them to one of those libraries. Otherwise supervise the child in the other ones.

It's a dark day when religious fruitloops and far right nuts( not you obviously) are trying to dictate content in libraries

Last edited:
The latter obviously but that's not what I am referring to!

Can people not read anymore?
I specifically said sex education SHOULD BE GIVEN.
I don't however classify blowjobs or handjobs as requisite sex education material.
What would you consider sex education should cover if you're excluding non penetrative sexual experiences?

What would you consider sex education should cover if you're excluding non penetrative sexual experiences?

So let me get this straight, you think that stuff such as handjobs and blowjobs should be included in sex education material for 12yo's?
Really?

If you actually think that that is appropriate then just forget it, we are absolutely miles apart on this.

It's a dark day when explicit sexual material is being pushed on to 12 year old children, in who's name is it being done?

If any parent wants to give that book to their 12 year old they are free to buy it and let the child read it in the family home, but to suggest that it should be in the children's section of a public library is bonkers, the nutjobs who thought this was a good idea want to put the responsibility of keeping the book, which from away from their children in public libraries onto parents, who by doing so will have the accusation that they are prudes, or homophobes thrown at them.

Parents of 12 year olds should be able to go to the children's sections of public libraries without being confronted by this kind of book.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

12th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼