Horse burgers.

Would you eat horse burgers?
Yesterday while shopping I shunned the beef burgers because there might be horse in them and bought chicken burgers instead.

There's a fine line between a chicken sandwich and eating a dead bird.

If the meat was properly marked I might try it. I've eaten buffalo and whale with no ill effects.

There's a fine line between a chicken sandwich and eating a dead bird.

If the meat was properly marked I might try it. I've eaten buffalo and whale with no ill effects.

I'd have no problem eating a whale. But the council here treat them like they were a drowned relative. The area is cordoned off by the gardai, the Priest sent for and its given a decent burial. Waste of time showing up with a knife and a bin bag.
I have eaten buffalo crisps. Tastes like cow only with more hair.

The Vincent De Paul. First its free EU cheese and now, I wager the impoverished will be receiving free horse/beef burgers soon.
The indignity of it all.

I'd give them a go, why not ?
Shergar Burgers.

Whale ? not sure I'd go for that.
But I'm no major fan of fish and I imagine it would taste of fish.

Don't welcome me back Mayday. I won't be posting in another thread or starting one. I'm dropping the odd line in this thread so people can see exactly the mindset of the clique on this site is. A thoroughly despicable, juvenile, egotistical and nasty shower you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere on the net.

**cringe**

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

15th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jason Coughlan

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼