Heroin Special In The Examiner

of all the drugs this is the one i fear most.from a sons and from an uncles point of view.the thought of scumbags strung out on that shit doing anything/anyone for money for a fix makes me cringe.iv seen real close up the effects this shit has on people and communities.
we are too far gone to stop it.
instant death penalty for importers.full stop.

The thing is everyone seems to have a hatred for heroin users, from drinkers to stoners to ecstacy users to cocaine users, frankly it's hyocritical..what they need more than anything is compassion and I can only imagine how alone some of them feel especially the ones who are doing it secretly..if there is even help available they probably fear getting it due to peoples ignorant attitude towards users

And I'm not saying all they need is a hug but the hatred Cork's society is showing is not helping

On the other hand, decriminalization would definitely help put the dealers out of business and prevent it form being sold to young kids.

I wouldn't be so hard on the H. I tried it for two weeks in 1998 and I was fine after. Not intravenously, obviously. I can only describe it like this: for about an hour and a half I breathed god.

I wonder how a heroin addict would deal with a seagull or a pigeon attacking them should it ever happen.
My guess is not too well.
It'd be great to watch tho.

I imagine that using that method it would take even longer to become dependant, I've gone through withdrawal myself, you're lucky you didn't keep it up a few weeks longer

- Guess so. I'd definitely become fairly addicted on euphoria-inducing stuff if I got my hands on it at a wrong time in my life, but I've been drug-free since 2000, bar booze.

Weirdly enough, I felt more of a longing for cyclimorph (I fucked my arm badly one year and was on a variety of pain killers for six months) than H.

Weirdly enough, I felt more of a longing for cyclimorph (I fucked my arm badly one year and was on a variety of pain killers for six months) than H.

I've never done skag and I don't know how it compares to plain opium

Is cyclimorph not just morphine and if so is it not in heroin?

Actually it makes sense seeing as the morphine would have been injected, even though it shouldn't be a potent as refined heroin

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼