guy on 96fm right now

I turned it on! Absolutely hilarious.

Even if was a set up (and one woman who phoned in called his bluff which made Prendeville interject quickly) it was very entertaining. Yer man was a scream.

Does Prendeville have a podcast btw? The caller had some choice phrases for shagging and I'd love to hear it again.

Prendeville just sat back and "Tony" took over claiming most nurses and hairdressers were tarts and that all their claims about date rape were just them going out getting langers. Dont know if he was back on after the 11 o'clock news as I had to turn off.

The bouncer afterwards was grating, Men pouring poppers into womens drink, no matter how pissed you are I think you'd notice the taste of poppers, can smell the shit a mile off.

I think 'Tony' was a set up, Iv heard him on red, I won something of red's talk show before, a week or so later I answered my mobile it was the studio asking would I get involved in the nights topic and "HEAT" up the debate, i declined but recived another 4 calls from them in a month.

"Heat" the debate up, mock the northside or single mothers no doubt. 96 fm do it as well by alll accounts

I turned it on! Absolutely hilarious.

Even if was a set up (and one woman who phoned in called his bluff which made Prendeville interject quickly) it was very entertaining. Yer man was a scream.

Does Prendeville have a podcast btw? The caller had some choice phrases for shagging and I'd love to hear it again.

Prendeville just sat back and "Tony" took over claiming most nurses and hairdressers were tarts and that all their claims about date rape were just them going out getting langers. Dont know if he was back on after the 11 o'clock news as I had to turn off.

Very funny, 'those nurses are easy sluts' heh heh heh.....' bragging to each other on a Monday about their Micky fun' heh heh heh.

heard it this morning, seriously Prendeville is worse for giving fruitcakes like this a forum.

'Iv been drinking for ten years Neil'.
well done ya hero, all the signs of it.

The bouncer afterwards was grating, Men pouring poppers into womens drink, no matter how pissed you are I think you'd notice the taste of poppers, can smell the shit a mile off.

I think 'Tony' was a set up, Iv heard him on red, I won something of red's talk show before, a week or so later I answered my mobile it was the studio asking would I get involved in the nights topic and "HEAT" up the debate, i declined but recived another 4 calls from them in a month.

"Heat" the debate up, mock the northside or single mothers no doubt. 96 fm do it as well by alll accounts

No, 96fm don't do that kind of shit at all.

Is that Opinion Line still going? Neil is just the biggest pompass host ever. Hes always right and cuts people off if they prove him wrong.

Theres always a guy ringing up these lines like this one.. and their sole purpose is to stir shit. Remember a few years back the guy calling up complaining about 89 reg fiestas and starlets parked outside golf courses? that was the funniest thing ever. and then he was giving out about women drivers.

There was war.

I love the posh munster jock they bring on.

Talks about gin and tontons, trips to cordiff to see Rodge and the goys and generally slates the northside and common man. People fall for it every time. Class

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:45pm

More events ▼