Great Sport in Ads Thread

Ladies football has been far more enjoyable to watch than mens for a good couple of years now. 95% of men’s games even at club level are a fucking abomination.
Well you can fill every seat then, drive on.
It is probably more enjoyable than watching lawn bowls as well, it doesn't change the fact that it is a shit product.

Well you can fill every seat then, drive on.
It is probably more enjoyable than watching lawn bowls as well, it doesn't change the fact that it is a shit product.
50000 now regularly at ladies football finals. How often do Leinster Rugby for all the hype about them fill out the Aviva when they play there.

They’re good crowds recognising the fact that plenty of people think the quality is good. If you don’t that’s fine, but if you’re rattled to this extent by a supermarket advertising slogan I’m afraid I can’t help you with that m8.

Treadmill-y stood outside Paul Street with the Goths screaming “Every little does not fucking help!” Up at Tescos.

50000 now regularly at ladies football finals. How often do Leinster Rugby for all the hype about them fill out the Aviva when they play there.

They’re good crowds recognising the fact that plenty of people think the quality is good. If you don’t that’s fine, but if you’re rattled to this extent by a supermarket advertising slogan I’m afraid I can’t help you with that m8.

Treadmill-y stood outside Paul Street with the Goths screaming “Every little does not fucking help!” Up at Tescos.
You replied to my post, d'oh!!
Inequality :lol!:

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼